Tuesday 15 January 2013

My Closet: Monochrome Fur Coat


Price: £55.00
Availability: River Island

I simply could not resist this jacket when I saw it in River Island this week. 
It was originally available a month or so before Christmas, but I think it was took off sale because it wasn't going to be discounted in the January Sales. 

So, shopping this week minding my own business and it pops out at me again!
 I have this terrible habit where I spend vouchers and gift cards like they aren't actually money, so... this is how this purchase arrived in my hands (thanks Auntie Debbie for the gift cards!)

I must admit it isn't the most sensible purchase because fur is usually kept for the Winter months, BUT in my defence monochrome is huge this upcoming season and it's still really cold!

It may have been one of my crazier purchases (my Dad says I resemble an Essex girl in it!) but it's just so cute, don't you think?!



8 comments:

  1. Yes - I do think it is so cute! And although fur is usually kept for Winter, I think if it's still cold then it's perfectly acceptable! I really love it and think it looks great on you! :)

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    Thanks for stopping by my blog too, really means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you for your lovely message! xx

      Delete
  2. nice jacket!! love it
    xoxo
    http://straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for stopping by :) x

      Delete
  3. I love this coat! The fur and print together is lovely


    xoxo
    Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love the monochrome trend and this loks well snuggly. Would you like to connect - you liking my facebook page facebook.com/forcailini and me following you on GFC?

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I love connecting with other bloggers :) Thanks for the comment x

      Delete