Wednesday 9 January 2013

Trending: White Shoes

The second part in the White Accessories series is here, and it's all about your feet! It's only right that we focus on tootsies now as my nan always told me that your shoes should match your bag, soooo... white, white, white!

As early as last October Elle magazine was promoting white shoes in opposition to the boring black, and the high street has finally caught up with the following offerings:


Prices: 1. White perforated hidden wedge boat shoes £30.00 2. White metal toe slipper shoes £25.00 3. Fish scale design platform court shoes £19.50 4. Martina t-bar geek shoes in white £30.00 5. AEROBIC2 paisley wedge hi-tops £45.00 
Availability: 1. River Island 2. River Island 3. Limited Collection at Marks and Spencers 4. Topshop 5. Topshop

5 comments:

  1. I definitely think I'm going to have to buy number 2 and 4!

    xx

    www.s-t-u-d.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love number 4! Thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete
  2. These are so cute, especially 4!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have number 4 - perfect for summer :)
    I've just followed you - would love if you could check out my blog/maybe follow back?

    www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete